vineri, 23 octombrie 2015

I'm sorry ! I will not hurt you again - Dan!

Me and I, with myself...
Are going to spend...
The love we have and feel,
Until the very end.


It was the perfect scene,
But then I realised,
That it was all just a dream,
One that, I have never seen.

But...in my special mind,
I know I'll have to find,
The hope, that has been lost.
Inside it, as a simple ghost.

I've been drowning, love...
In my own misery of thoughts.
But I will never surrender,
I will beat my own doubts.

Please forgive me, dear heart.
For the pain that you have taken,
I will promise you this:
I will never again, be mistaken.

Please forgive me, dear soul,
For everything you have felt.
I will make up for you,
Forget the past, its already dealt.

And now, I'm talking to you, future.
Guide me through my decisions,
I will let myself carried,
Don't give me another illusions.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu